Looks like someone’s really mad at celebrity chefs, from the looks of this video. You need a couple of anger management courses there. Or at least, a big slice of pie.
Bethenny Frankel is a celebrity chef who focuses on “natural food.” She is one of Hollywood’s favorite nutritionists, having created healthy meals for SheParis Hilton, Mariska Hargitay, Brooke Hogan, Alicia Silverstone and Michael J. Fox. Her book “The Thin Book – The 25 Rules to Being Thin, Without Dieting” includes tips on working with your natural eating preferences while making smarter, more sensible choices.
For example, Alicia Silverstone has a strict vegetarian diet. Paris Hilton eats whatever she wants, but in controlled quantities, stopping when satisfied. It’s a â€œTaste everything. Eat nothingâ€ principle where “food is not the enemy.” Mariska Hargitay of â€œLaw and Orderâ€ leans towards Mediterranean food, and only follows one rule — no preservatives.
The lesson? Find a diet that works for you.
You’ve seen these celebrity chefs on TV — but true fans should also make a trip to the resaurants.
If you’re in London, visit these restaurants, all owned and run by some of UK’s most popular celebrity chefs. At the very least, you know you’ll be served something more unique than fish and chips.
As of 2007, several chefs can count themselves as multi-millionaires — their empire based on their restaurants, cookbook sales, and their TV performances. Check out this list:
1. Gordon Ramsay, Â£ 67m ($126m)
2. Jamie Oliver, Â£ 38m($71m)
3. Rick Stein, Â£ 36m ($67m)
4. Delia Smith, Â£ 25m ($47m)
5. Anthony Worrall Thompson, Â£ 21m ($39m)
6. Marco Pierre White, Â£ 10m ($18m). The only chef on the list who doesn’t have a TV show.
7. Gary Rhodes, Â£ 8m ($15m)
8. Raymond Blanc, Â£ 7m ($13m)
9. Nigella Lawson, Â£ 3m ($5.6m). Interestingly, she is the only chef who doesn’t have a restaurant.
10. Heston Blumenthal, Â£ 2m ($3.7m)
Forbes annual list ranked the American chefs.
1. Wolfgang Puck, $16m (No. 89)
2. Emeril Lagasse, $10m (No. 94)
3. Rachael Ray $6m (No. 81)
4. Mario Batali $5m (No. 98)
It is pretty curious how European chefs do better than Americans. Wolfgang Puck is practically an institution, and after all those Hollywood celebs backing him up, you’d think he’d have a bigger bank account. Also, Gordon Ramsey — who’s lambasted celebritydom — has certainly no qualms about his immense fortune, built not just from his restaurants, but 2 reality TV shows, cookbook, and a tell-all biography.